All students deserve the right to learn how to read.
We know that you believe this too, that's why you're here.
You can effortlessly deliver game-changing literacy intervention to your students.
If you've spent hours planning lessons that deliver less impact than you expected...
If you've wondered if what you're doing is actually working...
If you've been to professional development training that left you with more questions than answers...
Then you're in the right place. Here's why:
With a membership to our subscription-based curriculum you get -
- A step-by-step process walking you through how to set up and implement your intervention program
- Access to 3 levels of research-based curriculum: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- A year’s worth of lessons that are systematic, explicit, and designed to target the needs of struggling readers
- Additional materials for every lesson; hands-on games, differentiated spelling lists, writing prompts, and multi-sensory activities are at your finger-tips through our resource library
- Targeted and prescriptive assessment tools: Pre/post tests and progress monitoring tools designed to inform your instruction and provide timely data
- Membership to our online community to get your questions answered, collaborate with other educators, and get real-time support with our curriculum
Each lesson contains a 5-10 minute video lesson walking you through the most important aspects and strategies for teaching the specific skills presented in the lesson. This is a great opportunity to get some additional tips and tricks on presenting the rules, phonograms, division patterns, etc.
Each lesson contains a full instructor manual with a comprehensive script to follow. If you feel more comfortable with OG-based lessons feel free to make it your own, the script is there primarily to guide you as you begin the journey. Each lesson's instructor manual contains 4-5 pages including a phonological awareness activity and a full differentiated spelling list.
Each lesson contains a student workbook containing word lists, skill development activities including phonological awareness development, vocabulary and multiple meaning development, and comprehension skills. There are typically between 5-10 student workbook pages per lesson.
There are extra activities that can be used as home practice, or to further develop skills specific to your students' identified areas of needs. Extra activities include: additional word lists, nonsense word lists, spelling review practice, word sorts, and more. These additional materials specific to each lesson to individualize your instruction.
Sign up for just $24.99/month.
For less than a dollar a day you could have access to the tools you need to change the lives of 1 in 5 students.